Saturday, December 9, 2006

D-Day, IT COMES!!!

Today was pretty boring. Didn't get jack shit done. I just went out and played in the snow. It was fun and all, but most of the fun i think was lost on me. You wouldn't believe how much I can't wait to get home. Get away from this place for awhile. I generally make it a rule not to get anxious, but sometimes you just can't help it. I also can't buy food on my layover, since it's only a 5-minute layover. Gah! Way too much to do, but I still have no free time. Argh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun in houston. how long is your winter break? are you gonna spend the entire time in texas or are you and yo momma gonna take a trip somewhere?

Brian, The Ninja From Hell said...

I'm going to Conroe for a weekend, but other than that, the entire time is in Houston.

brenda said...

Looking forward to your trip.
Try not to stress too much about the traveling, it just spoils the fun of the adventure. See you soon.